leg rash
I have a rash on my lower leg about the size of a half dollar,   its got well defined edges, doesn't itch and doesn't hurt,   when its touched the color goes from bright red to more of my natural skin tone.   I have had it for 4ish weeks tried antifungal meds on it with no success.    Anyone have any ideas.    It doesn't spread and hasnt reall changed size.  
Sounds like numular eczema.  Try hydrocortisone cream.
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be discoid eczema ,pityriasis rosea, or ringworm.

Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching. No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months (upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Other possibilities have to be ruled out then. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

its not ringworm had it checked plus it doesnt look like any ringworm picture Ive seen.   Ringworm is highly spreadable and this hasn't moved or changed.    I got a script for Steroid Cream from the clinic,   And have a Dermotology appt on the 9th of nov  I just wanted to post here and see if I should worry about this spot before then