light brown spots in my upper stomach
Hi i am 24 yrs old female. and in my last pregnancy in 2008, while i was pregnant in my upper stomach i got this spots they just appear out of nowhere they look just light brown if i scratch them, they turn white like if is dry skin but then, they become a little red and slight itchy. i first i though it was because of the stretching of the stomach and i was pregnat. well they disappear after a while so i never went to see a doctor and i dont want to go to see a doctor because is too much hassle for me. But now the spots are back and I am just a little worry. I dont know what it can be, or if is serious or not? they are not big bumps or big cirlcles, but they are smaill little circles maybe the size of pea you can't really feel them, they are in a group and one or two separated from that group can anyone help?
Your symptoms are suggestive of pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and itching. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

That actually really helps, I mostly likely have to go see my doctor, because they are gone now, that' s the thing they go and come and I really dont know, but i dont get headaches or fevers they appears and if i dont touch them is like is there are not there. But still that gives me little more insight of what it could be, thank you so much.

I am glad that my advice provided relief to you. Wishing you a speedy recovery and healthy life.