line little blister
Question
I have 6 small blisters on my foot , and on my arm,. they started off as little  bumps and grew into small blisters and they are in a straight line. ..they itch really bad ..i used a cortisone lotion and the itch is better but the line is still there .
what is the cause ? what can it be?
This could most probably be due to Contact dermatitis. Contact dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin caused by direct contact with an irritating or allergy-causing substance.

The allergic type of contact dermatitis is caused by exposure to a material to which the person has become hypersensitive or allergic. The skin inflammation varies from mild irritation and redness to open sores, depending on the type of irritant, the body part affected, and the sensitivity of the individual.

The common allergens are poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, other plants, nickel or other metals, rubber, cosmetics, detergents, perfumes etc.
It presents with redness, rash, papules (pimple-like), vesicles, and bullae (blisters).  

Treatment is with Corticosteroid ointments to be applied on the affected areas for a short period till the skin inflammation subsides.
Ref: http://www.myonlinewellness.com/topic/adam1000869