lines on my face not wrinkles, and not bags

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

okay, so i have a line on each side of my face around if you drew a line across my face in the middle. i know they are not wrinkles, as i am not old enough to have wrinkles (still in twenties)  and they are not bags because they are too low on my face to be bags (at least i think so) and i know for sure that they are not scars or anything like that. if anyone has ANY idea of what they are, PLEASE tell me, and also if you know anything to get rid of them, whether they are home remedies, or creams from a dermatologist, i would love to know your opinion, so please oh please answer if you have any idea what they are!
i want to make it more clear about where the lines are.... if you were to draw a horizontal line in the middle of my face, the lines are pretty long, and there are one on each side... thanks
please comment
Avatar_dr_f_tn

Other factors that can cause lines in the face include excessive sun exposure, smoking squinting,  habitual facial expressions. Sun protective measures such as wearing sunglasses, sunscreen and avoiding smoking may help. Moisturize often with a high quality cream, and do light massage around the eye area daily. If it persists, have this evaluated further by your dermatologist for proper management. Take care and keep us posted.
If you want to get rid of those scars then one of the best solution is undergoing microdermabrasion, I can still remember when I undergo Microdermabrasion in Dallas, I thought it wont work, but after 7 days of healing process I noticed the quick changes on my skin.. I tried it before that's why I highly recommend you to opt for microdermabrasion.
by the way if you were around Dallas, then try visiting this website http://www.evanesque.com/qa/microdermabrasion.shtml, it will surely help you a lot~
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers