lip fungal infection

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

lip fungal infection

ok, i think i have a fungal infection, 2 year ago i kept rubbing my dirty woolie gloves across my lips and my boyfriend never cuts his toe nails above my lip i have splits and its red and the fucidin H ream the doctors gave not working neither is the 15 moisturing lip treaments i have bought so  the fucidin H cream is making my lips chapped  and vasaline is making them feel dry still and canastan cream i put on a tiny bit for a tiny time and ezema cream doesn't work only sometimes and i caught scabbies for 2 to 3 years off of my boyfriend but because i've over treated it with scabbie's treaments now the scabbies treaments will not work because the mite's are imminue to me and the DERBAC M LOTION and what should i do wait for a year and keep the scabbie's on my skin im waiting to see a dermatoligest and the back of my ear there is cracking and i keep picking it will the dermatoglagest say the same and not be able to give me any different treament?????/

This discussion is related to Herpes vs Fungal Infection.