lip pigment loss
I am an African with a dark skin. I lost pigment on my lower lip about 8 yrs ago due to alcohol (spirits and brands) which I regret to have been addicted then. However, I have since ceased taking the 'hot stuff'.  Is there a way of restoring it permanently.  Your help is greatly appreciated.
hey i had pigmentation loss on my lips please i need help
Such hypopigmentation is very difficult to treat but sometimes it goes away on its own after exposure to the sun. Creams like  Elidel cream or Protropic can be used on these hypopigmented  areas but it should be used only after a dermatologist’s prescription. If the symptoms still persist then  you can talk to your dermatologist about laser-assisted chemabrasion(LACA).

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.