lip scarr! please help!
When i was like, 4-5 a dog bit me on the lip and kinda ripped it a little and left a scar. It looks like a bump on my lip and then theres a little line right above my lip from it. i really want it to go away! Im 14 now and it still hasnt gone away. Everytime i meet somebody new, they ask about it and its really embarassing. PLEASEE HELP!
Hey girl,
If the scar hasn't disappeared on its own by now, chances are it won't. But there are things you can do. They have wonderful scar treatments in cosmetic clinics all over the world. Microdermabrasion and laser skin resurfacing are the two most popular for everything from fine lines to acne and other facial scars. It may sound drastic or scary, but these treatments are becoming more common and affordable each year.  
Do some research to find which clinics offer these treatments in your area. Look at their websites, photos and testimonies, and email the doctor that you are interested in. They should have all this info on the clinic's website.

PS: Don't waste your money or Bio Oil or other creams that claim to heal scars. These products are only helpful in healing fresh, red scars and stretch marks.

Brittany
This lip scarring can be healed by laser resurfacing, collagen fillers or by plastic surgery. There is no topical treatment to heal such scarring of the lips.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.