lip vitiligo
Hi sir

i have lip vitiligo , right now iam using tacrolimus ontiment .

please advise me how to stop this lip vitiligo.

which treatment is best for lip vitiligo and tell me about diet.

Thanks and Regards
Pradeep Reddy M

This discussion is related to treatement for vitligo.
Vitiligo is a pigmentation disorder in which melanocytes (the cells that make pigment) in the skin are destroyed.

Treatment options include steroids, psoralen photochemotherapy(PUVA), depigmentation and surgical therapy like skin grafting, micropigmentation or tattooing and autologous melanocyte transplants. Vitiligo of some sites like lips, palms and fingertips respond slowlt to the treatment and may take a long time for healing. However the choice of therapy depends on the number of white patches; their location, sizes, and how widespread they are and the option that is convenient to you. I would suggest  you to discuss these options with a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. Treatment can be started only when the diagnosis is confirmed. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.