Dermatology Expert Forum
lip waxing
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

lip waxing

Every 2-3 weeks, I wax my upper lip.  For the past few months, I've noticed that i get the same small spot 1-2 days later on the edge of my upper lip.  It's very small, but I notice it now because I expect it to surface when i wax.  It's flat with a little swelling, skin colored and just a little red around the edge, never comes to a head and never blisters.  I've tried popping it, but there's nothing really to pop.  It usually goes away within the week.  I also have been using Benzaclin for the past few months.  I try to use it only when i have a pimple coming on.  I know it can make my skin very sensative. I've never had a cold sore, but could this be one??  I dont feel any tingling or the other symptoms I've read about concerning cold sores.