lips vitiligo
i am 17 years old iam suffering from lips vitilgo from 1 year and my lower lips has become fully whitish pink and the has also got started to get the same but in small portion and my lip's skin does not sick either i pluck it or it gets dried and falls please help me give me some medicine i consulted one skin specialist he recomended betnozol
I don't know of any medicines, but you should see if you have a problem with gluten.  I believe vitiligo can come from Celiac disease.  
Treatment options for vitiligo include steroids, psoralen photochemotherapy(PUVA),depigmentation and surgical therapy like skin grafting, micropigmentation or tattooing and autologous melanocyte transplants. However the choice of therapy depends on the number of white patches; their location, sizes, and how widespread they are and the option that is convenient to you. I would suggest  you to discuss these options with a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.