little bumps around penis head
as i've gotten older i've started to notice this little white bumps that are around the head of my penis there are underneath the skin and are not actually stick out off my penis head.  but, around the backside of the head of my penis these bumps extend down just the slightest bit off the head by the seem on the penis.  and just the other day i noticed these two new little brown freckles at the very bottom base of my penis shaft that i have not noticed before.  is this something I should be concerned about? i already go to a dermatologist but i'm afraid to ask to have it looked at cuz all i'm going there for is acne and my doctor is a women.  any suggestions?
This could be - pearly penile papules or fordyce spots. You would need to consult your doctor for a confirmed diagnosis.

'Pearly penile papules are multiple, small (about 1-3mm) papules running around the circumference of the crown of the glans penis. They typically develop in men aged 20 to 40, and around 10 per cent of all men are affected. They may be mistaken for warts, are not infectious and require no treatment.'

'Fordyce spots are small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the glans, shaft or scrotum and usually affect younger men. They may occur as a solitary lesion, but frequently appear in crops of 50 to 100. They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance, or a fear that they might be sexually transmitted. '

Let us know if you need any further information.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.
i have dark red sore around nob of penis its like a dried up blood blister they dont hurt or itch they have been there for about a yr can you tell me what they might be