little bumps on inside of lips
what are they...I've been getting little bumps on my inner lips lately...at first I thought I was just biting the inside of my mouth when I slept and that is why the inside of my lips felt so uneven and I kept biting the skin and small bumps off through out the day as a nervous habit...Is this herpe's? I thought cold sores were on the the outside of your lip not the inside...

How would you describe these bumps?

Are they white, reddish or of the color of the inside of your lip.

If you have been repeatedly biting your lip, these bumps may actually be oral mucoceles. Oral mucocles usually occur after repeatedly exposing the lip to trauma. This may be possible if you have the habit of biting your lip. Does this apply to you?

Is the bump painful?

Do they occur in clusters or do they appear singly?

i woke up in the middle of the night and found the inside of my lower lip to be swollen. there is one red bump/hole and some bumps the color of my mouth. it feels like i bit my lip, but i'm not sure... i've been super stressed lately (because of other things in my life) and i'm not sure what is causing these bumps, so now i'm even more stressed. could it be herpes?
last year my lip was swollen and the top part where my nose was hurts but after awhile it go away but since sunday the same thing happened too me again so this time i look in the inside of my mouth where my gum was i see a lump there with a little bump then i start see some yellow stuff coming out of it where the bump was can u tell me whats going on