little red bumps on my stomache
im not sure if it is a rash but i was at camp the other day and i was changing when i noticed little red bumps on my stomache. i wasnt to worried because my roomate said it was probably just heat rash because we are very active outside at camp. when i came home from camp i had noticed they had gotten a little darker. not much but a little. i asked my mom thinking maybe she would know but she didnt. she asked me if i had them anywhere else. i told her that i didnt think so but she asked me to lift up my shirt so she could take a look. turns out that they are on my back too. i dont have them anywhere else just on my back and my stomache. its not just a couple bumps either....they cover my stomache and back. so i thought i would ask just to make sure its nothing serious.

This discussion is related to tiny red spots.
From the symptoms it can be contact dermatitis, hives, insect bites, heat rash or viral infections like shingles( if you had chicken pox earlier). It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.