little red itchy bumps on my right arm
i've had theses little red bumps on my right arm now for a week, i have 7 itchy red bumps on the upper part of my arm and 5 on the bottom part of my arm, i have been putting antibotic cream on it for several days now and there still there, what can they be?

This discussion is related to Red itchy bumps face, legs, arms...now itchy rash on abdomen..

The bumps appear to be localized on one arm only. This may be a case of insect bites, contact dermatitis, fungal infections or folliculitis.

However, the bumps do not respond to the antibiotics, so folliculitis my not be likely. A fungal infection or an insect bite may be more likely. I suggest that you have this assessed by your primary physician. A topical corticosteroid may be more helpful for the redness and the swelling.

Do you have any known allergies?

Any fever or previous history of fungal infections?
i have like 5 red itchie bumps on my right arm
there spead outt and properrr itchiee
it's driving me crazyy
i have took 2 paraceramol, 1 piraton and put some benaodryle on the bumps
it's still itchies
helppp pleaseeee
My righgt hand ia itching too much for 2 days now and it is swelling due to scratching. I am diebetic and I worry about infection.     what shall i do?

Max
i also have these  bumps on my arms. they start off being little tiny red dot then the get bigger, bubble, and the itch bad. they even start to crack when the dry out. i have 4 on my left arm and 5 on my right. what is it?