little water bubbles on fingers

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

little water bubbles on fingers

For the last several weeks, I have been getting tiny water bubbles on my fingers. They are not blisters. What are they, why am I getting them and how should I treat them?

Thank you
Tags: bubbles
This could be an allergic reaction to something that your fingers come in contact with. Contact dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin caused by direct contact with an irritating or allergy-causing substance (irritant or allergen).

Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, solvents, or other Hi,
chemicals.

Common triggers which can elicit this reaction are Poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac and other plants, nickel or other metals, rubber, detergents, solvents,
adhesives and other chemicals and substances. If you were in contact with any of these
recently, then this could be the cause for the reaction.

Treatment is with a Corticosteroid ointment like 1% Hydrocortisone, to be applied on the affected areas. If you can identify the probable trigger, you should avoid it since you are susceptible to experiencing the lesions again.

ref:http://www.myonlinewellness.com/topic/adam1000869
I have been getting these bumps on my feet for years but only during the hotter months of the year when my feet are sweaty. I talked to the dermatologist and he wasn't to concerned and said it was not a spreadable virus. I started changing my socks more often and taking my shoes off as often as I could and they went away. Now I have a job that is not outside so I really havent had them come back for over a year. This past year I have been getting them on my ring finger and the same thing happens. sweat or water mixed with heat from under my ring and boom their back. I stopped wearing my wedding ring (which drives me crazy) and try to keep my hands dry and their gone. popping them has never caused any kind of spreading to other fingers or my other hand so I wouldn't worry to much. So remember Heat and Moisture, BAD. Cool and Dry, GOOD.  
I moved to Italy two years ago and these bubbles have sprung up on my fingers (mostly on the sides and near the fingernails), some on my palms, and on the bottom of my feet.
They appeared last year as the weather started getting hot and are currently back with the same weather.
I have bad seasonal allergies and the trees here just started raining down pollen.
It seems clear it is "seasonal" for me. It never happened back in dry and mild Colorado.

Is there a chance that pollen/plant allergies could also cause them?