little white hard bump on lip

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

little white hard bump on lip

i have no idea what this is. It's the size of a zit. It becomes white and noticeable only when i stretch my lip, or smile. it is hard, and I've had it for 4 months, so i know its not a zit or herpes or any STD, b/c i am not sexually active.
How do i get RID of it??!!
:(
For such kind of bump,I would suggest you to get evaluated for wart.
Warts are tumors or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person.

Exactly what it is can be confirmed only after examination and biopsy.I sincerely advise you to get a biopsy of the lesion done to confirm the cause.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Warm regards.