little whiteheads on cheeks

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

little whiteheads on cheeks

i have these little whiteheads on my cheeks that wont go away. they are hard. cant pop them. have to extract them. once extracted about a month later they will come back. what are they?!!!!!!
thanks
If you are having a sensitive skin then you should use these creams only after consultation of a dermatologist. Benzoyl peroxide may cause redness, erythema as well as burning or stinging sensation and hence should be used with caution.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

These white pimple like spots on cheeks can be due to whiteheads, milia or folliculitis. Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. But use them under prescription. If symptoms persist or worsen then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

i have used a scrub and extracted them and but they keep coming back just in different spots.
my skin is very sensitive are those creams ok with sensitive skin?
thank you for your response!