long term itchy rash
I have a rash that started on the top of my hand, everyone told me it was ringworm, or athlete's foot. I've tried every antifungal, including jock itch cream, yeast infection cream, lamisil, etc. I've had it for about 6 months, and it's slowly spread up to my elbow in patches no bigger than a quarter, the bumps are white and red, and for the most part nothing comes out of them except for the occasional clear, blister like puss. What do I do? What is it. It's itchy and uncomfortable
These symptoms can be due to pompholyx or dyshidrotic eczema. Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.
I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.