Dermatology Community
loss of skin color
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

loss of skin color

Thank u Mahinder kaur for your quick response.....well, this is Johnny from sydney...I hab a light brown skin....but since last two months, my skin has loss it's color.... the right side of the cheeks looks lot more pale yellow, especially in the corner side, n so as at my nose....n i get to see the same pale yellow skin every single morning.....the strange thing is the right part of the cheek changes it's color frequently...at a time, it becomes light brown n changes into pale yellow the next....This has embarassed me every single day...I hab been to dermatoligists....n he told me to do the blood test related to FBC + dift...evc, egfr...LFT...Fe studies....TFT....This morning when i telephoned me, he told that there isn't any problem in any one this cases....neither there is any iron deficiences, liver, kdiney...now, i am really worried..i dunt knoe wat else can i resort to...Now, he recommended me to do an IPL...but m afraid that the paleness may reoccur later though i do an IPL or it might not work...or i might not get a quicker appointment....I am really perplexed!....when i asked him if i cld take sum vitamin tablets, he told me to give a try as sumtimes the body doesn't intake the food so absorbed...Do u recommend to do any other tests...plz help me!...else, i wld hab to face an embarrasing moment every day at work...I genuienly want my skin back...Johnny (sydney)...