lots of dead skin cells after shower
Hi, every time I leave the tub loads of skin come off leaving a lot of dark scum in the tub. As if it's mixed with lots of dead skin cells, dirt, and soap. Why do I shed so much skin?

Hi, every time I leave the tub loads of skin comes off leaving a lot of dark scum in the tub. As if it's mixed with lots of dead skin cells, dirt, and soap. Why do I shed so much skin? I am Brazilian, and lived on the beach when I was little therefore my skin is much darker than the skin in my private areas. Since I don't go to the beach so much anymore :( I have a feeling my skin is shedding to get back to the white normal state. But doc, it's like a lot of skin on the tub as if I'm permanently peeling. But to get that skin out I usually aggressively scrub myself with my fingernails or else I don't feel very clean. I also think it cold be psychological and I'm not supposed to scrub myself that hard? But even if I don't, considerable amounts still come out with soap.