lower leg rash
Every summer i get this leg rash on the lower inside only of both legs.  It looks more like reddish bruiseing than a rash because the skin is not raised like in most rashes.  It itches slightly, also burns a little when i do itch it.  It seems to come during warmer weather and my ankles and lower legs get a bit swollen.  Wondering what this could be from?  I have no knowen allergies and have not changed any skin products i use.
One possibility for such a rash is of vascular eczema. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.