lump/bump under mouth
my gf has a small lump/bump at the side jus under her mouth, you can feel it when she smiles but when pressed it disappears, this only recently appeared.. she is 3 months pregnant and is actualy suffering from a toothache.. could this at all be cancer? she is very worried
Form the symptoms it looks like swollen lymph node due to the tooth infection. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Other causes include allergic reactions, arthritis, cancer, metabolic diseases, and an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism).

Ask her to apply warm compresses and consult a dentist because the lymph node will regress only when the infection goes away.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.