lump on the inside of my sack
hello i really hope you can help me. two days ago i was in the shower and i felt a lump on the inside of my sack.its medium size and it doesnt hurt unless it is squeezed. now this worrys me as i am looking to start a family with my partner but now got this feeling what if i cant have kids or even worse is it cancer.

i hope you can help me and make me feel better i do get embarressed about these things and to scared to see the doctor.

thank you
It depends on whether the cyst is on the skin or inside the testicles. If it is on the skin then it can be a sebaceous cyst and small punch biopsy or wide excision may be used to treat it. If it is inside the testicle then it can be a spermatocele. Spermatocele is a retention cyst of a tubule and is benign in nature. Usually they are left as such if not causing any symptom, but if they are causing pain, then they have to be removed.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

hi thnxs for you help it lump is not on my testicles its on my sack on the in side its not hard and it hurts if i squezz it
If it is present on the skin, then it can be an infected hair follicle or sebaceous cyst. Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

i have the same thing it doesn't hurt but it deffianately worries me...