lump on upper sternum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

lump on upper sternum

I noticed this lump about 6 mos. ago. It is on the sternum and more to the left of the sternum and it is about the size of a 1/2 dollar, this lump does not move and is not painful. I for about a year now have not felt well. I have tachycardia on a daily basisand fatigue, and about every 3 weeks I experience extreme hunger feeling, body feels shakey (shaky) and hot  like I could pass out I usually sit down with a fan or air conditioner on high on me. I will also eat to try to satisfy the hungry feeling about 30 min.s later the symptoms start to go away. afterwards I am tired and the hungry feeling usually comes back.
I do not know if these symptoms are related to eachother. Please help! I will be making a appointment with my regular Dr.

I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be a cyst, Boil, benign skin growth, wart or even a malignancy cannot be ruled out. Cysts may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
I have had very much the same symptoms. I have extreme fatigue and require a nap in the afternoon just to recharge due to being completely drained. I also have a history of tachycardia and lately over the last couple of months I don't have SVT like I used to. I do feel my heart jump into arrhythmia many times a day. I have had cold symptoms for nearly 6 months with swollen, hard tender nodes in my throat and underarms ( especially left side) and very tender on ribs below left  underarm and left clavicle is invisible now due to the swelling in my left chest area. I have also gotten super light sensitive and my eyes hurt/ burn constantly even closed. My body never seems thirsty and I have to remember to drink fluids. I also vomit if I even drink a small glass of wine or 2-4 oz of beer. I'm pretty anxious. Are you feeling any of these other symptoms?