lumps of tiny glands UNDER the skin under eye area (lizard skin!)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I've done some research and I KNOW that is is NOT Milia. I have these lumps of tiny glands UNDER the skin under my eye area. When I slightly stretch out there area it looks like lizard skin!! I went out last night and applied my concealer and wondered why my under eye area looked so cakey and dry. Very noticeable! but when i came home to wash my face I noticed the tiny tiny little lumps, which were the cause of my make up noticeably standing out. They are also only visible if someone was close to my face. They seem to be multiplying too, mostly in the inner corner of my eye spreading a bit down to my cheek. There are quite a few between my inner corner and cheek but cannot be seen easily unless the skin is slightly pulled down, then you can see a whole colony of them under the skin. These are not raised bumps above the skin but under looking more like tiny glands under the skin but its' appearance is dramatized above the surface with makeup. I've looked everywhere online for similar pictures and symptoms but didn't find any. I have fairly medium skin and can get really dark in the summer, so it's not due to fair skin. What has caused this, what IS IT and what can I do about it??? I've read about laser treatment for a variety of  vague undereye problems. any home remedies? I'm worried that I'll keep promoting this problem without even realizing it. I will say that i've used products under my eye which I shouldn't have but now that I'm older I am using under eye creams and will be esp. careful with this area from now on. What ingredients will be most helpful in improving the condition of my under eye area?
From the symptoms they indeed sound like milia. Without examination we cannot confirm that they are not milia. They are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure.Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly.If still the symptoms persist then chemical peeling or laser removal can be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have the exact same thing you are mentioning (doesn't look at all like milia and I couldn't find any pictures on the internet either).  I just went to the dermatologist and he said they are glands under the skin.  They start to show through more as you age (I'm 35 and they started a year or two ago) because the skin gets thinner.  He said they will get worse as I age because the skin under the eye gets thinner.  Nothing I can do unless I want to talk to a plastic surgeon.  I guess it's hereditary, but my mom doesn't have this.  I specifically asked about product and he said nothing would affect it.  I might get a 2nd opinion, but what he said made sense.  As mine showe more, they look flatter and less round.  
There are many foods that have a negetive effect on the glands of the skin.  Cut dairy out of your diet, avoid penuts and processed soy.  All of those things cause excess mucus which may (just guessing, not a doctor here) be enlarging the tiny glands of your skin.
i know what u can do to erase the look of them (not sure on curing it just yet still in progress myself) first let me tell u about myself i just turned 22 one day while plucking my eyebrows i noticed i looked...old! i had dark lines extending below and out the inner corners of my eyes like upside down windshield wiper blades..i thought it was dark circles? but looking closer i pulled my skin and...bumps! u cant feel them but u can SURE AS HELL SEE THEM and apon looking at my 18th year graduation picture my skin is perfect flawless,now forgive me but in four years i HOPE i havent gotten so old that my skin looks 30 :( i googled and to no avail till now.i found another person two actually including you that have the same thing as myself..
http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-care/what-these-bumps-under-around-eyes-how-do-get-rid-them-milia-226858.html

he is the other his pic looks just like my eyes..i researched alittle more and discovered something that could MAYBE afterawhile cure it but could atleast for now hide it..i hate concealer btw so i refuse to cake my face plus i live in east texas and it just melts off...

so i hate to say i know what can ease ur suffering BUT it will cost you a trip to the store and 23.67$ (depending on where u live)
its called olay definity eye illuminator
and i can tell u i just ran to the store bought it came home put it on and u cant hardly see them at all! its so light feeling i cant even tell its there also it blends together and just idk how but it made the upside down windshield wipers go away thats just after ONE application it says u wont see results for 8 weeks....IM EXCITED!!!!! good luck!
I am in my mid thirties and I started noticing them on my mid twenties. For me they started on my neck and then appeared underneath my eyes. I have seen two dermatologists, between them they had burned them, frosted them and even cut them. Nothing had worked, I think the ones that got burned look the best, but still noticable. I am meeting with a third dermatogist, hoping for better results.
Those in my neck look like a rush, (That is what I thought I had until I got them under my eyes). Dermatologist also told me it will only get worst and the only solution will be a plastic surgery.
I'm glad to know that I am not the only one, but I will continue my search, it most be something out there, if not to cure them, to slow their growth.
If you find something let me know!