lumps on eyebrows
I have lumps on the inside of each eyebrow.. the left being larger than the right.  It often has a burning-itch... Have lost much of my eyebrows.  I have rosacea and ocular rosacea.  I've seen Dr... who doesn't have any idea what it is.
It can be due to dermoid cysts or due to xanthomas. Xanthalesma / Xanthomas are deposits of fat/cholesterol in the eye lid. Possible causes are raised cholesterol, hyperlipidaemia states, diabetes mellitus and obesity.

Dermoid cyst presents as a small bump which is non itchy, not painful or non pus forming.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.