lumps on scalp - slow growing
I have several lumps in my scalp.  Many times in the last 15 years, I have experienced small bumps in my scalp that tend to disappear on their own.  They tend to appear when my har has not been washed for a few days.  I now have half dozen or so of these lumps that have grown and conitnue to grow.  One on the top of my scalp towards the front of my hairline is much larger than the others and appeared initially as many as 13 years ago.  The hair that grows from this lump is wiry and kinked, my hair is otherwise straight.

I figure it could be a lipoma, but wonder if it is an ingrown hair that has not just gottenout of control....
any other ideas?
I have the same thing and i think it your dead skin clumped with the oil form not washing your hair. now all i do to get rid of it is just to peel it off but i dont know if mine grows ....i think you should ask someone like a doctor or something about that just to be on the safe side :)
The lump is forming UNDER the scalp.  There is just clear skin and hair growth over the lumps.
sorry! this answer was for someone else not you :) i accidentally wrote it under your question.

im VERY sorry :)
These lumps under the scalp could be due to folliculitis skin or cysts like pilar cysts or epidermal cysts. Both these are common on the scalp. Pilar cysts manifest as smooth, mobile, asymptomatic swellings, often in the scalp. The definitive treatment is surgical excision of the cyst. My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.