lumps under the skin on bottom of the foot
My son is 18 years old and he has been having horrible pain from these hollow bumps under the skin at the bottom of his feet. He thought that they were splinters and had me take a needle to them but when I got into them I found they weren't filled with anything, they were hollow. The problem is that they seem to be spreading and they are causing him horrible pain. They are individual bubbles but they are in a cluster. He has several different clusters under his feet. There weren't splinters in his feet. There wasn't even blood in the bubbles, not even infection, they were simply hollow. Do you know what these could be and how we can get rid of them. By the way, just in case the climate or location has baring, we live in Florida. We do have animals...a few cats and dogs. None of them are sick in anyway, that I'm aware of! Before much longer, he won't be able to walk. It hurts him that much!  PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP!
Thank You for Your Time!

This discussion is related to Bumps on foot just below ankle joint.
Could you or someone help us...we really need some advice, this is truly happening to my son and he is in pain. Is it serious or can we get something over the counter to help him?