meatus (pee-hole) is red/irritated - need help plz

Im 25 years old, male who hasnt been sexually active in over 2 years (done nothing with a girl).

Recently, about 2 months ago (never paid close attention, so it could of been red/irriated for a longer time), i noticed that my meatus (pee-hole) is red on the left side, and some times it stings (usually only after i masturbate). The stinging only lasts about 2-3 seconds, and goes away for good after i urinate.

I dont have any burnings feeling while urinating, nor any discharge.

I am wondering if someone can help me figure out why it is red/irritated, how i can fix it, and if its something very serious?

Thank you
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub or sweat dermatitis.
Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the symptoms persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.