mens health

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

mens health

Hi, I am 25 and i am not able to back the foreskin of my penis. Can you please suggest anything other than surgery.
This condition is called phimosis skin. Phimosis is a constriction of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be drawn back over the tip of the penis. Treatment would include steroid cream application and balloon dilatation. Surgical treatment includes circumcision. Please discuss these treatment options with a urologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.