mole fell off
i had a mole feel very irritated and kind of hurt then a few days later it fell off what is this cause of this should i get it checked
If the mole has fallen off then it is not very dangerous but during your visit to your doctor, you can get it checked by a dermascope once. Although it does not fit the description of a melanoma (>6 mm in size, with irregular borders, asymmetrical and dark in color) but since it was irritated and painful before falling off, so it needs to be evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.