mole on face
I have a mole on my face that is flaky. It's not like a scab or anything it's just flaky. It doesn't look very odd, it's light in color. I have had several atypical moles where they've had to go in and remove some pre-cancerous cells. I wondered about this mole because it was flaky...it's not like a scab but there is flake of white stuff. Do you think it's alright...or skin cancer?
As a rule, any change in  mole should be evaluated from a dermatologist and any melanoma ruled out. Whenever notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.