mole on my forehead

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

mole on my forehead

hi , I have a big mole on the left corner of my forehead ..... so can i get any suggetions to get rid of it .....
I had a skin colored bump on my forehead. I told my dermatologist I wanted it removed, and he got rid of it. Don't try to remove it yourself, you'll end up with scarring and could get an infection.
There are many procedures of mole removal like by shave or deep elliptical excision, excision with cauterization (a tool is used to burn away the mole) and laser removal. Your dermatologist may choose excision with or without stitches, depending on the depth of the mole and the type of cosmetic outcome desired.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.