mole turned to black
i felt a little pain one morning in my mole and i saw it irritaded and a bit bleeding. today i woke up and i saw it turned to black and lost a bit its size . i hope someone replies thx
thanks for answering gaylords ... i pulled it out just now. let the post remain maybe someone might have the same problem  
Rather than a mole it looks like a skin tag. Skin tag is benign skin growth and is found due to friction rub or hormonal changes in the body. The treatment options include removing with scissors by a doctor, freezing (using liquid nitrogen), burning (using medical electric cautery) and laser removal.
My sincere advice is to consult a dermatologist and discuss these with him. If it is growing in size, then it has to be removed because if injured it can lead to bleeding.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.