mole?or something on my nipple??

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

mole?or something on my nipple??

It started as a small protrusion on my cousin's nipple.She can't remember when it started to appear.She's sure it wasn't there before, it just appeared. The first time she  noticed it, it was really tiny and its color is same with her nipple, so it appears to be a very tiny tiny protrusion at first. NOW, she noticed that it grew a LITTLE in size.Also, its color also somewhat changed. Since it is protruded, it has 2 sides. One side still hasnt changed in color and the other LITTLE side changed to brown (the natural color of a mole, also there is a change in the texture on that side). But there are no discharges, pain , hair or anything. When she touches the protrusion, it seems like it has nerve ending too because she feels it as she tries to put aliitle force on to it.What should we do about that? pls help.thank you.