molluscum contagiosum or std's
hi Dr.
i have been told i have molluscum contagiosum. and i have had it now for allmost a year. currently i am treating it my self. with a needle and tweezer. sterialzing everything and using tee tree oil and being very carefull . i treat it and the it comes back
now i dont know if iam just crazy or somthing but i feel so horrible. and now my femal genitals are experiancing tingeling feeling.. ?? i just dont know if this is in my mind or something to worry about. ?  what is this tingeling??kind regards thank u
For such symptoms dermatitis skin and parasthesia should be ruled out. Parasthesias are common in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidismThey can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the tingling is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.