mosquito like bumps
   Well lately i'v noticed a mosquito like bumps on my skin that been itching. It tarted off like a red little mosquito bite. As i itched the bumb it got bigger. I have not ate anything or worn any clothes other then what im used to wearing that may cause my skin to break out.

Do anybody knoww what it could be?

It could be eczema, sweat dermatitis, allergic reactions or insect bites.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene .

Anti-itch drugs, often antihistamine, may reduce the itch during a flare up of eczema, and the reduced scratching in turn reduces damage and irritation to the skin.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone or desonide), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Moisturizing is one of the most important self-care treatments for sufferers of eczema. Keeping the affected area moistened can promote skin healing and relief of symptoms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eczema

Let us know if you need any further information.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination to rule out scabies or any other cause.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.