multiple hairs growing out of one follicle?
I'm a 29 year old male.  My question is quite simple.  Over the past six months or so, I've noticed my body hair increasing, seemingly every day.  I now have visible hair on my knuckles and mid-digital region, my toes, and the hair on my upper thighs is even getting more noticeable.  To top it off, there seems to be 2-3 hairs growing out of most follicles on my arms and legs.  Is this normal?  I went to my PC physician, and he ran tests on my thyroid and testosterone levels.  Everything came back perfectly normal.  But why then is my body hair increasing so much? This is more of a "piece of mind" thing for me now.  2-3 hairs growing from the same follicle?  Is this really all just genetics, or is there some type of underlying cause at play?  I'm a healthy, physically active guy.
I am female and from my Dad's side of the family I inherited being very hairy.  I had multiple hair growth from follicles.  Investing in laser hair removal for my legs (upper and lower), forearms, underarms and full bikini and genital area was the best therapy I could ever invest in. I can't tell you how much better it made me feel.  You might consider it, expensive but worth every penny.
Hi im an 18yo male and i also have this same problem.
its been like this for almost 2 years  and havent talked to anyone about cause i didn know it was a problem. but i just went to the bathroom and saw that its now happening around my nipples and i dont see it much as a problem but more as an inconvienence to me cause i like pullin em out lol. but i started reading up and now its talkin about rapid hair growth? thats insane my family has a history of thin hair and i have extremley thick hair and it grows FAST. i shave my head and itll grow about 3 inches a month.but lately ive noticed that the back of my hands and knuckles have grown hair out of no where and on my arms going down is a mix of black and blonde and brown hairs (im naturaly blonde)ive actually noticed alot of things about my body changing and was wondering if it was like a second stage of puberty?? your advice is much needed :) thank you guys and gals
so i am an 18 year old male with this same problem is mostly resides in the leg area. from the tops of my toes all the way up to about the top of the croch is where it stops. i was looking at all the hairs and noticed that almost every single leg hair had another hair growing in the same follicle... now you can imagine how hairy my legs look and yes its bad... i also have random long black hairs growing on the back on my arms .. i dont know if i do have this or maybe im just a hairy guy it would be nice to know one way or another.
Hi,, im 16 and the same thing is happening to me but its happening to my pubes and I think it is from shaving to early,, because i did'nt have any problems befor i shaved,, but then i did, and i noticed red inflamed spots (not an STD im a virgin still) and then 2-3 hairs in one follicle.. someone help!!!??? if you have any tips on how to make it stop or go away email me at:
***@****
Thankyou
I have the multiple hair/one follicle problem in my bikini area.  Shaving always left my skin irritated, red and bumpy.  Then I got LASER HAIR REMOVAL (at a dermatologist's office).  OMG, this is the best thing ever invented!!!!!  It works best on people with pale skin and dark hair.  I had 2-3 treatments, enough to make grooming less irritating and more manageable.  Let's just say it's easier to mow the grass in a backyard as opposed to a football field.  haha  (I've noticed the website Groupon will intermittently feature specials for discounts on laser hair removal.)  Seriously, it will be the best thing you ever did.  
Hi im 17 and i sort of have the same thing, there looks like a hole where multiple hairs are growing out of, but multiple pili mi.. what ever it is, sometimes this is in pain and all the hairs are dead!
I am a 28 yr old female. I first noticed what i thought was a thick hair on my chest, I pulled at it and it easily came out..with further examination I realized it was made up of 12 hairs. since then I started getting more and its started growing around my waistline as well. I have my fair share of a few dark hairs but these multiple hairs are light and some are quite long too. I cant wear low cleavage tops because I'm afraid someone will see the fuzziness on my chest.  oddly enough they're not hard to pull out but I dont wanna sit there all day pulling hair off my body. I do feel like a freak. I just wanna get rid of this problem!!!
bummer they always say puberty stops at your 20s but honestly we all keep growing well into our 30s, sounds like you developed pili multigemini. it ***** i have it too. your options are either sit there and pluck hairs out of your body all day, or find a dermatologist you trust and get laser hair removal.
SORRY if this is a late reply! :/

I thought it was just me im glad i found this

I have this same problem :( I'm a 14 year old female and its sooo embarassing.
my main problem is my legs (My arms arent that bad for a few weeks after shaving)
I have waxed, shaved and used hair removal cream on my legs but within a day there is already visible signs of them growing back!
They arent thick hairs but i can actually see most of the hairs hav 2 or 3 growing out of the same follicle.
At first i thought maybe shaving my legs caused them to grow multiples, but even now when i dont they still grow back quicker than i can get rid of them!
Its so embarassing :( esp when i hav to get changed 4 pe infront of ppl :(
Help!
Is lazer the only treatment that can get rid of them? :( (It was a tad embarassin to say it on here, but u guys have the same problem so its not that bad :/)
thanks x
Hey guys and gals, I'm a 29 yr old male from Wisconsin.  I too have 2 or more hairs growing out of a single follicle.  My feet have coarser dark hair, my legs have fine light brown colored hair, my groin area is like a medium coarseness and a little lighter than my legs.  From the waist area the front of my stomach to my chest is all dark coarse hair again.  My back is bare in the middle but on the sides it's dark and coarse.  My facial hair is actually kind of weird, a ton (and I mean a TON) of  people actually compliment me on it ever since I was around 17 or so.  The hair on my face has multiple colors, different kinds of coarseness...but if I let it grow longer than 1/8 or so, it gets SUPER SOFT!  I have no idea why, I shave my cheeks and sideburns as well as under my jaw, and I leave around my lips, down the side of my mouth to my chin with hair.  People love it so I keep it, plus I have a baby face but anyway...The places I get multiple hairs growing out of the same follicle is where the dark coarse hair grows.  My lower arm is soft light brown with "normal" hair growth but my upper arm is dark coarse hair that grows sometimes with 2-5 hair out of the same follicle.

It's kind of weird thinking about it over the years.  I've always felt kind of embarrassed by it, but at the same time I didn't even really care lol.  Oh well best of luck to all of you and however you deal with it.

Edward316
Omg I have the sane could it be genetic I'm romanian and not African American but idk what's going on I'm in grade 11 and I've noticed this already someone plz help me figure out what to do it's got me really embarrassed :(
I too have the follicle thing going on.  I'll be 40 this year and have noticed it for the last 10 or so years.  I have never been "conventionally" hairy, nor have the males in my family.  I had a hard time growing facial hair until my 30s.  Now when it grows in, it's more sparse than a normal beard.  But like ohiojones, I have pulled out follicles with as many as a dozen hairs in one cluster.  But like Edward316, my facial hair has different colors and coarseness.  The worst are little, porcupine quill-like, hairs that grow.  They range in color from Jet Black to Red to Translucent (creepy).  Only the quills are painful.  But I've noticed that the coarseness of a single hair can vary as well, sometime bent or broken in the middle of the strand.  some of the hairs will have split ends, some partially break and curl.  I find that all of this ***** because as I'm trying to grow a beard, I will simultaneously pick at my beard creating more "clear-cut" spots on my face.  Definitely does not help my beard coming in sparsely to begin with.  But to me, the really weird thing is the growth pattern can be ANY variation of what I've described.  I have "tracked" the follicles on my face.  Sometimes quills, sometimes multiples, sometimes normal.  No consistency.  Completely random, seemingly.  Is it tied to diet?
Just wanted to chime in.  Has anyone gotten any answers to this yet?  

I'm so glad to have found someone with the same condition! I so have very dark and unusually thick hair. I'm only 19 but I've been living with this since the age of 14. I understand exactly how it feels.

I also wake up every morning to find that my leg hair is malting yet it never gets thinner, it just carries on growing. I don't understand why this is happening and it really gets to me when I'm in a position where other males of my age that have never little and light body hair.

I don't think it's genetic as my father doesn't have the same issues.

It can be a very very depressing issue for me and it's gotten to the point where i haven't be swimming for over 5 years or even worn shorts since then either. Every time I go outside I feel the need to wear clothing that covers my arms, a vest so as not to draw attention to body hair on my torso and thick stuffy jeans even in the heat of summer.
I'm a woman, and I noticed this condition several years ago.  I'm a tree inspector, and I notice the same thing has been going on with certain types of trees, in the form of "witches' brooms."  Witches' brooms are a situation where there are too many branches growing out of a node.  From what I gather, it may be caused by exposure to biodiesel fumes, when the biofuel is made from crops that are genetically modified to be "RoundUp ready," which means that when they spray the RoundUp/glyphosate herbicide, it kills everything but the crop that the biofuel is made from.  This to me means that there is herbicide residue/trace in/on all of the biofuels (most, if not all, of the soy and corn is GM'd to be RoundUp resistant) that are the source material for these fuels, which means that many living things are being exposed to this herbicide, whether through the fumes, or by drinking water that has traces of this in it (probably not a stretch to imagine that the herbicide makes its way into storm sewers, and surface and ground water).  I believe that the witches' brooms are the tree's way of producing more foliage, in order to off-gas the toxins.  Only certain trees, such as birch, white oak, and hackberry, seem to be able to do this; other types of trees that are not able to do this, such as maples, ash trees, cottonwoods, elms, and red/pin oaks, the herbicide is killing.  It does not appear to happen overnight.  It may take a few years--these trees look like it's fall when it isn't fall yet.  Glyphosate is also a hormone disruptor.  I believe that it may also be responsible for the increase in childhood autism (I wish that someone would do a study of the numbers of children with autism that ride school busses, as the ones in our state use biodiesel), and it may be that it has a greater effect on men and boys.  The biofuels should be tested for herbicide residue, in my opinion, but I don't know how to do this, and am not a chemist.  I now close the fresh air vent in my car if I'm behind a bus, semi-truck, or vehicle that I can tell is using biodiesel.  Unfortunately, I live in a state where it is mandated that a certain percentage of all fuel must contain ethanol, so this fuel is also used in chainsaws, boat motors, and lawn mowers.  Also, the food that is made from these crops, if it is not from certified organic, non-GMO soy, corn, wheat, and now sugar beets, probably has trace of the herbicide as well.  Just a theory, but if correct, what can be done?  We must find something that neutralizes the herbicide, or obtain these things from crops that are not "dependent" on herbicides for their growing cycle.  It is pervasive--no wonder we're unwell, fat, and hairier than we should be.
Hey.im 18 years old boy and i have too many hairs on armpits and also in chest at this age.my friends are not having this.is this a hormonical change or anything other?please tell im in big problem.
hi mate am 17 year old lad i have the same problem i started to get chest hair when i was 15 since then it has done nothing but sprout hair i wish i had the answer
I am now 33 and from India, we all have been facing this problem but one truth is that none of us has a solution , I had a strange problem which made my life quite miserable , I really wish I can find the answer to this that why its happening , I had this issue from the age of 22 and found that there was an unusual things started happening , which I believe no one has ever faced....I found that due to getting exposed to very hot weather and working continously and over exercising even in adverse situation, I got strange way of hair growing ....now what i am facing is that even if I pick weight or walk for longer distance or get exposed to heat... hair start growing from my face and body , and they grow in the direction of scales on my body .I can clearly see at the back of may neck and at the top of back...and first these sacles get prominent and then long hair start coming from them, same is on my face , though these hair are not thick and are very light  and thin but they are quite long and noticable...I also found that after stopping the gym...my body started loosing itself and hair started growing all over my body and they are light in texture but are long and also I can clearly see two hair growing from single follicle.I am not sure are we all facing same kind of problem...or I am totaly out of the world with this kinda emabarassing issue , which has quite ruined my social life.
h1 am 22 years old i all hairy for my chest down to my manhood istarted to get pubes and armpit hair at12 happy trail and chest hair at 14 to 15
I'm a 21 year old female with this same problem and I assure you there are tons more girls out there with this goin on as well. I COMPLETELY concur with femalsuferer. I am half african american and so my hair is very curly, thick and coarse. Actually most people have this condition at least at one time or another. This may sound weird to most men but tweezing OR waxing may be the solution although at this point I want to give and simply not care anymore. (Side note: seeings how I've been waxing, tweezing and plucking for Years waxing is less painful and altogether quicker.) I have not been to anyone for this because I figured it would go in one ear and out the other and yes ultimatly laser hair removal will be thee ONLY permenant solution at the moment but it still is very expesive. Lucky for you males out there having some hair grow back isn't a problem unlike with your female counter parts.
I have to agree that laser hair removal is the greatest investment for me. I was a really hairy female (Middle Eastern genes) and I hardly have any hair left now. I went from shaving every day, with horrible razor bumps and dark follicles, to shaving the few hairs once a week. I used to be so depressed about this and would rarely show any skin, but now I am happy and my quality of life has greatly improved. I probably would have killed myself by now if laser hair removal was not available.

I really suggest that most people spend their money on LHR because it is the only effective treatment and I tried everything on the market. You have to find a cheap spa with a good laser. After doing some research, I found a really affordable place with one of the best lasers that only charges a fraction of what other places are charging. It has changed my life completely. Now you cant get me to cover up enough :)
We are all just getting old'er'. When i turned 30, i grew 8 hairs on my chest. Every year since then i grow a few more. It probably has something to do with the incorporation of neandertals 10,000 years ago.
I did some research (after all I am a researcher PhD) and my conclusion is, that having *some* hair follicles that produce 2-3 hairs is quite common and normal. Beards and body hair seem more affected (for males) than the scalp. Most of the time this condition is not problematic and does not lead to folliculitis. I expect a lot of men out there do not realize that they have these 2-3 multi hair follicles either because they don't care enough to closely watch their body hair or because they don't let their beards grow. Pili multigemini on the other hands is even more hair coming out of one follicle as e.g. 5-15 hairs. This comes with a higher risk of folliculitis and is a rare condition compared to the 2-3 hair case. It has been observed in animals too and is clearly a mood of nature but nothing too freaky. The aesthetic and thus psychosocial impact on humans can be serious though. For you people with inflammations and constant painful bumps: Consider to see a dermatologist and consider permanent removal of the problematic follicles. For everyone else: Shave it off, or let it grow and most of all don't be embarassed, it's nature too!
It feels so nice reading about people I can relate to, especially the females. I am one too, it's extremely shameful having not only hair all over my body more than one of my brothers but having that multiple hair follicle thingy (mostly 2 but up to four) unattractive. Since hairiness is disgusting on girls I have to shave...mhmh! everyday if I paid atten tion to the spikes, but because of it I have a bunch of dark spots for each of those multiple follicles when I already had bad skin (I've been told). It has taken a toll at my self-esteem, FUN AIN'T IT!!!
Many Ppl with the problem like me but no one givin any answers
Some Answers:
My dermatologist and GP told me that the multiple hairs are common and normal.  More then 3 is unusual and often becomes overcrowded and infected (folliculitis).  Often they squeeze out like a zit or tweeze out easily.  Antibiotics will help if it's like a rash.  You can tell that it's normal folliculitis if the red dots are at the base of hairs.  Time to go to your dermatologist.  It's usually caused by ingrown hairs and/or bacteria trapped in the pore or follicle in sweaty, warm areas including chest, shoulders, face, abs, pits, etc.  If you can remain sweat free and cool all the time, you don't need the antibiotic assistance, it will clear up on its own.  But since no one can do that...

As we age, males and females continue to grow hair over more and more of our bodies.  For some people that happens quickly and they look like bears by the time they're 25.  Others, like me, (now 47) have been watching the hair spread and thicken over our entire bodies for the last 35 years.  It's mostly testosterone and genes for men and women.  The horrible irony is that the more test you produce, the more hair you have and will have everywhere but your head.  

So, it's totally normal to have hair patterns change and expand throughout life for men and women.  It's determined by hormones and genetics and can get out of control causing many hairs in one follicle, red bumps and rash-like areas.  Antibiotics, meticulous hygiene, and laser hair removal are most often recommended.  

Also, AVOID waxing, especially large areas!  Three friends have been hospitalized due to a ferocious systemic staph infection brought on by all the red bumps on their backs, legs, and chests.  TENS OF THOUSANDS of them like zits where the hairs were ripped from the follicles.  No matter how much the salons say they'll disinfect, it's impossible to eliminate all the bacteria.  It's not worth the risk of getting a staph infection which could be resistant to antibiotics or of the flesh-eating variety.  

Hope this helps...
Ian
Happily Hairy Muscle
I have noticed the same thing on my body hair, but not my head (unfortunately). I started to notice it after I began to trim my body hair. Maybe the trimming results in some sort of response to provide more nutrients for hair growth and in turn causing the development of multiple hairs. That is just thought I had after noticing it occur after trimming. Anyways I would suggest males who dont have too much hair on their body to just suck it up and live with it, or else you might turn back into an ape.
wow i have what u have the same red dots itching, 4 hairs in hair canals it hasnt reached my beard but everywhere else. so they could grow to my beard?
i have the same problem is that why ur on dissability? mine usually gets bad and is followed up by a staph infection
30 y/o male.  I've noticed this for the last few years, but I think it's been with me most of my life. 2-3 hairs out of almost any pore on chest, legs, and back.  Glad to know im not alone!

Funny thing is, my arms and legs are very hairy, but there is NOTHING from my wrists down to my finger tips, except for some finer hairs on my knuckes.  Toes it's the same thing.  Fur trousers town to about the sock level, then nothing except like one hair on my big toe!  

WTF!! lol!  I don't get it. God must have a sense of humor when he made us. :-D  

I guess I feel a little insecure about it (taking off shirt and stuff), I would feel less so if I wasn't married to the hottest woman in the world who thinks im pretty great.

Facts about me for comparison purposes, in order of which I think might be most relevant:
- took ACUTANE for a few years in my early teens (anti-acne drug, SEVERE known strange side-effects)
- Had meat with almost every meal growning up (recently became vegan, no relation to this.  haha. yay irony!)
- English / Dutch / German descent that I know of
- Pretty smart. (Maybe it's the price I pay for my big brain. and wiener.) :-)
- Did ride the schoolbus for 2 years in highschool
- Drank TONS of soda during middle school/ high school. Primarily Mountain Dew.

I think I am pretty smart (doesn't everyone?).  My dad was supposedly hairy... had chemo, lost all his body hair so I can't compare there.  Need to ask my brothers to see if they have the same issue.  ACUTANE could be a big one.  Recently became a vegan (no relation to this), so I'll see how animal protein consumption affects the condition.

Regardless, it's good to know you are not alone. :-)  You are just special.  Every human being on planet earth has SOMETHING they feel insecure about.  Maybe this little thing is ours?
One other thing that may help.  I just checked my beard (on mah FACE!) and I do have some of the triple hairs growing there.  I use a Mach3 razor to shave with, and then I immeditely wash my face with "Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser".  NOT the cetaphil daily facial cleanser.  The GENERIC BRAND DOES NOT WORK.  

That has made the BIGGEST difference with any acne/ingrown hair issues.  I now get NONE.  ZERO.  Not in many, many years.  My wife no longer gets acne either when she regularly washes with the cetaphil.  I hope that little bit of info helps someone outthere! :-)
I enjoy plucking the 10 or so hairs from 1 hair hole and I like investigating them afterwards by crushing them apart
hi  I have the same problem like the other before 2 or more hairs groing from the same follicle but..... I am afraid there is a but i have some  inflammations they look like they are some teenager pimples.
But I have those only on my legs in about a day to 3 days they dissaper I have tried antibiotics for about a month it was ok for a period of time but after that it came back now i still have the same problem maybe someone had the same thing to let me know or somebody can tell me somthing how I can get rid of the inflammations
Hi when I was young I had dental overcrowding and now this multi hair thing. I just wonder if they are related and if so what is the gene that has malfunctioned and is it responsible for any other problems?
I am a female also, i have not experienced any problem whatsoever. This is something you may want to consult a doctor about. I have the same problem in my genital area and my underarms. I am pretty sure you just have some ingrown hairs, but i am not accurate!
Hope this helps!
Wow!  I have the same thing.  I'm 43 now and have had laser hair removal of my entire body (but not head!) and it changed my life!  I wish it was around when I was in high school--mean girls would ask "did you shave this week?" and I'd tell them I shaved that morning.   I tried waxing my legs and it got all ingrown, used to try to exfoliate with scouring pads.  Tried home electrolysis (1980s) to no avail.  Had the thing with 3+ hairs from one follicle...
Invest in laser!  But, if you get pregnant a little bit will grow back, but in the grand scheme of things hardly any came back.  
Hope this thread helps people.
Oh, and I'm a primary care doc and you never hear this brought up in medical journals.
I'm a 43 yr. old male with a French-Croatian bloodline MOSTLY CROATIAN I have thick curly hair , and I thought I was writing not reading your comment , your not alone .
I'm only 12 and I have blond hair and usually it grows 2 out of every pore I read up on this and it seems about one in every 20 million people have this, rarer up to about 12 hairs, facial hair is the most common place for this to occur
Go to a functional medicine doctor and they will get to the root of what is causing that. I have had the same problem and the supplements/ laser hair removal has worked.
Hi, I am a 35 years old male. I have recently noticed multi hair follicles on different parts of my body and they sometimes get folliculitis which are irritating and painful. Actually, my scalp hair was getting thinner, so I have started using a shampoo to stop being bald since three years ago. One of the composition of the shampoo is caffeine, "which strengthens the hair roots and it is against hereditary hair loss", according to the manufacturer. I am literally concerned about that shampoo, I think shampoos or any chemicals that induce hair growth could play role in multi hair follicle. I think it is really important to female avoid using any chemicals or shampoo to strengthen their scalp hair, because the active ingredients could have a general effect on all the body's hair follicles and consequently general body hairs are induced to grow. I was wondering if any of the people, have commented , used hair strengthening shampoo or liquids??? I hope the dermatologists care about my post and try to scientifically define the cause (s) of multi hare follicle, because I googled the causes of multi hair follicle but I have not got a satisfactory answer. Hope every body get permanent recovery.    
Hello, I'm female (19). My problem is the same. When I shave, my skin rarely goes smooth and is always left spikey. If I go out in the morning with bare legs, by evening time I have to change into trousers and my legs are too stubbly. Eh also get so rashy and if I want them shaved the following day they just bleed and hurt when I shave them. I have always wanted to be a lifeguard but never taken up this as I found it too embarrassing and too much of a hassle. Did you even find a solution?
I'm a 64 year old female. My face has always been hairy but it's very short and almost white, I was a blonde. A few months ago I noticed the hair follicles on my face, only, have about 5 hairs growing out of them. They're very white and it looks like I have a very short white beard. It also goes over my nose but not as much. I saw a dermatologist today who refused to listen to me saying it's dry skin. I argued that I can remove the hair with tweezers and it grows back after a few days but she still refused to address this. I'll look for another doctor because it's embarrassing to me. If necessary, I'll have lazer removal done but I'd rather not. Thanks for all the info posted here.
I just Noticed it, Dual Hairs in one folical.
For me, I think it came from my Psoriasis, because it seems to be only on my right arms where the psoriasis resides. It's not a problem in my 55 year old view. I've been treating the psoriasis with heaps of Nivea Soft. It keeps the skin soft and less itchy.  Now I ponder the "Which came first?" question. did the psoriosis cause the dual hairs, or did the dual hairs, cause the psoriosis?
I am 15 about to turn 16 in a few days and i was about to wax my underarms and got to looking. i have at least 2 but mostly 3 hairs coming out of each follicle!  have to shave very often and it seems to never quit growing. I have brown curly hair and I'm definitely in shape. I'm also Caucasian.
Laser hair removal doesn't work.  It is NOT permanent at all and I can attest because I have had it done.  Waste of a lot of my time.  Within the normal cycle of hair growth, all your hair will be back and just as thick as before.  It should be a class action lawsuit really.
Hi, I'm a 16 year old girl. I'm having the same issues , but I don't see anything extremely effective to the point where I would have to rush to the hospital. My family is known for "gorilla hair" , especially my father AND mother. There are only certain areas on my body in which this happens, it's usually 2 hairs in one , but on several occasions I've found 3 , but that only happens in certain areas between and on the thighs and stomach.
I to have had this happen over the last two years or so. I believe I have other problems with my skin due to changes in pigment and texture, but I've found at least a partial, inexpensive home "treatment". It also helps with acne.
I'm not a Doctor and everyone should see a dermatologist to make sure something more serious isn't going on. I've been and was basically ridiculed because they didn't think it should bother me. Not that they had any answers for it or cared about the fact that I was so embarrassed I haven't worn anything that showed more skin than my neck, face, and my hands for 2 years (even when it's 90 degrees and I'm walking a hay field. And was so self conscious that I only undressed in the dark after being with my husband for 19 years. A husband who would still love me if I looked like a long haired cat). So now I'm going to see one affiliated with a prestigious hospital and clinic. I live on our farm in a less populated area, so there's a whole lot of inconvenience involved with seeing the new Doctor, but I have hope for now.
Anyway,  if you're interested in what I'm doing, and what I've come up with (after trying literally dozens and dozens of things while trying to climb out of the deep hole of suicidal depression this caused), get in contact with me.
I had a handcrafted soap, essential oil, and homeopathic ingredients/methods business for years, so with that background and knowledge, that's where I started looking for a solution. I'm not one of those thieves selling a "cure" for an outrageous price. I am in the process of applying for both a patent and copyright or I'd happily post what I found. It's never been about money for me: though I'm not stupid. I'm a normal person with normal expenses, and I'm not letting some big company come along and squash me while stealing my work. Then find an infomercial playing at 2am offering false promises for 3 easy payments of whatever $$ they can steal from desperate people.
I've always been about nature and knowledge. I also found something to help people with scabies. A common item that I can't believe nobody has connected with, for less than $20 (I'm also hoping to help those with limited resources. You shouldn't have to suffer, or worse, watch your children suffer because you're on a tight budget). So, if you're interested, drop me a note. It may help and it's cheap, so you can try it without the worry of wasting money. Natural.Help.and.***@****
Once I finish up the endless grind of legalities that keep small businesses small and big businesses putting small businesses out of business, I will happily share more.
If not here, then somewhere else, I hope that everyone finds some peace of mind. As trivial as certain people might think this is, the sad fact is we are initially judged on appearance. It's wrong and unfair but the truth. Maybe someday, society as a whole will realize that our value as human beings isn't supposed to be about how pretty the picture is. It's about what's in the picture and the quality of its content.