multiple skin tags
As  have aged and gained weight I have gotten skin tags under my arm pits, on my neck, and chest. The ones under the arm and breasts are groups of the things and become tender with activity. Would a dermitologist remove them or are there meds out there that would make them go away. Also are these related to warts?
Skin tag is a benign condition and you do not have to worry about it. These tiny skin growths generally cause no symptoms unless they are repeatedly irritated. The commonest area where they occur are armpits, groins, neckfolds etc. Treatment options include removing with scissors, freezing (using liquid nitrogen), and burning (using medical electric cautery at the physician's office). You should consult a dermatologist to find out which treatment is the best one for you.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.