my anus hurts after i poop no bleeding
i m 18 years old male and my anus hurts real bad since 3-4 days. it hurts only at night after i poop! there is no bleeding!! actully i sit alot on hard chair because i m a student can this be a reson for pain ?? plz help me i m in really bad situation
It can be due to anal fissure. An anal fissure is a split in the anal skin and it feels like being cut with glass when you have your bowels open and afterwards.In that case,take warm sitz baths , smear some painkilling gel around the area  and avoid constipation.If the symptoms persist then glyceryl trinitrate ointment,Botox injections and surgery can be tried.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.