my penis has developed skin changes

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

my penis has developed skin changes

Within The Past 3 Months My Penis Has developed Some Weird Color CHanges.  There Is Now A White PAtch Surrounded By Darker RIng On My Shaft.  There Is ALso Red Areas On My Glans (glands).  CanAnyone Help With What It May Be? I Have A DErmo Appointment In August, JustTrying To See What It May Be.

Get the white patch evaluated from a dermatologist to get vitiligo ruled out. It is a pigmentation disorder in which melanocytes (the cells that make pigment) in the skin are destroyed. As a result, white patches appear on the skin in different parts of the body.

I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.