nails falling off

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

nails falling off

my finger nails keep liifting and come off on both hands I just noticed a few days ago it started on my toe nailsnails
You seem to be having onychomadesis  which is separation and falling off of a nail from the nail bed. Common causes are trauma to the nail, localized infection, nail fungi, allergy to nail enhancement products or some systemic illnesses. My sincere advice is to consult a dermatologist and get a histopathological examination, culture and biopsy of the skin around the nails and the nails done.
Hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Avatar n tn
just a quick thank you for your time and effort, at least I have a ave I can take, made appoint with my doc. we'll see what happens. I'll keep you informed.Thanks again and regards.