nasty rashes all over and they wont go away, no matter what

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Help! I have nasty red rashes all over my body, mostly on my legs(thighs,knees, ankles, feet), arms, stomach and arms.The rashes are really itchy and some of the bumps are pimple-like, but not pimples. I've had them since the Chch earthquake in Feb 2011, I've been to the dermatologist and he thought it was hives, he gave the the creams and potions which only made the rash worse. Since, I have seen the doctor many times and the last time I saw her she gave me anti fungal cream, which has been working despite the fact when I had my skin tested, they tested for fungal infections and there was no sign of any. i have been using the fungal cream since the beginning of November and still get the rashes but the cream tends to settle it when it gets really itchy. HELP!
I would rule out scabies, especially if you are living in a hostel or your contacts too have itching.Otherwise it probably is chronic urticaria.Antihistaminics help, and if it is scabies permethin creme, applied as prescribed.
Best wishes