need help
don't know where to start with this about a week ago i notice some weird looking bumps just below my penis shaft after shaving cant seem to tell if they are just ingrown hairs from shaving or they are herpes or genital warts they don't itch at all so i guess that would rule out herpes ? I have tested positive for herpes before so if somebody could answer my question here that would be great they started in one spot and moved over to another spot like patches
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub,folliculitis,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.