new mole on thigh

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

new mole on thigh

I'm a 26 year old male in healthy condition. I just noticed what appears to be a new mole on the inside of my thigh. It's a little smaller than the head of an eraser, flat, and slightly irregular in shape. It does not itch or hurt.

I do not have insurance in the united states, but I do have insurance in Thailand where I work. I will be returning to Thailand in 2 weeks. Assuming the mole remains the same, how long is it prudent to wait to have it checked? Is it ok to wait 2 weeks? I don't have much money, so I really don't want to pay out of pocket for this.
What color is it?  If it is brown, it is likely a regular mole.  If it more black or has multiple colors, even blue, then you want it seen quickly.  Usually melanomas are bigger than an eraser too.  
Thank you for the response. The color is brown.

I should mention that when I say it's a new mole, I mean it appeared overnight. It's on a very visible area, so i know there was nothing there yesterday. That's why I'm so concerned.

I've measured it and taken a picture, so I'll monitor it for any changes.