new spot

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

new spot

I have this redish/brown oval patch on my inner thigh that I have notice for the last 3 months.  It doesn't hurt but I have been researching lymes disease and have looked at several pictures that have looked similar to the patch on my leg.
I have the same thing; a couple of months ago I noticed 2 brown flat circle spots appear on my inner thigh and they have now grown to a size of a quarter and I noticed there is 3 little ones coming in.  Somedays they appear a little red but mostly brown.  I have no problems with them other than they are present and I don't have them any where else on my body.

I will look up lymes disease and see if I should be concerned.

Let me know if you have had any updates or had it checked out?

Thanks,
you don't have lyme disease. if you think you do go have a blood test. that is the absolute way to find out