nose-pore excretions

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

nose-pore excretions

Some years ago, I discovered that if I squeezed my nose flesh in a certain way, what had been  invisible emerged as a kind of yellow excretion. Sort of like a yellow "cheese" -- disgusting as that analogy is.  

I don't use soap, on my face, rather a Mary Kay cleansing product.  BTW, I am a male, aged . . . well, old enough.

Any ideas what causes the development of the stuff and how to minimize it?  Actually, it's not apparent, at all, unless I go to work on my face.
This is the normal body secretion and is due to the presence of glands over the skin of the nose. it is more apparent in individuals with oily skin.
You dont have to worry about it or try and squeeze it out - it may lead to trauma or injury.
Just keep your skin clean and use trusted cleansing products. You can follow a cleansing, toning and moisturising routine daily in the morning and before you go to bed.
This would help to keep the pores clean and less accumulation of oil/ secretions in the pores.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.