not Dyshidrosis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

not Dyshidrosis

I looked up dyshidrosis, and what I have isn't that. I think it "seeds" itself when the blisters are opened.Blisters are smaller than a chicken pox, and appear after the spot itches for a few days.I try not to break them, but it's very hard! Been taking 50 mg of Benadryl to stop the itching, helps a little, I took a blast pack of oral steroids, didn't help but for a few days, came back as soon as I stopped taking them, I'm NOT the only person in my house that has them,but my husband that has the closest contact with me doesn't have them.My daughter has taken staph fighting antibiotics and steroid cream and benadryl for them with not much relief. The antibiotics seemed to stop them for about 2 weeks, but then they came back.when a blister does form, if popped, it refills and weeps clear fluid for a couple of days and the itching don't seem to stop until the skin is open and the area has a chance to weep.An allergic reaction don't seem possible since four people are affected( one not blood related)No new foods or soaps or cleaners.We are miserable and really need to know what to do! There have been a total of 6 dr appointments for this, and still no answers.Could this be an infection or a skin mite problem?The areas are everywhere except face, buttocks, breasts, and peri-area.