not stopping hairfall

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

not stopping hairfall

I am Just 14 years old and from past few months i am having a HAIRFALL .... i use a shampoo 5-6 times a week Head And Shoulder Cool Menthol.... There is an Oily patch on my head basically at the crown it itches here a lot , dere is a lot of dandrufff and hairfall i need your help ASAP please !!
Tags: oily patch, dandruff, hairfall, Miscarriagep, head, hair, oily hair, Microbiology
One possibility for your symptoms is of seborrheic dermatitis. Shampoo the hair vigorously and frequently (preferably daily). Active ingredients in these shampoos include salicylic acid, coal tar, zinc, resorcin, ketoconazole, or selenium.

If the symptoms persist,then it would be best to get it confirmed from a dermatologist
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank You Very Much today i got a ketoconazole shampoo gonna use it fr a week nd will definitely consult a doc these vacations... yhank you n merry christmas :)