Dermatology Community
oily hair
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

oily hair

I had no problems with my hair until 3 days ago I colored my hair with Clairol Nice and Easy and 2 days later I have this waxy oily film I cant get out of my hair in the crown area  . I read where the lady used the listerine and the Sauve shampoo I tried that tonight I think it is some better will do it again tommorrow. I saw where the lady said several of the women here has used the Nice and Easy. Could this be the problem ?!!!!  I think I am going to call Clairol and see what they say. It may not have any thing to do with it but I think it is strange it happens 2 days after I color it . But at this point just want it fixed. I dont know how some of the women have been dealing with this for 2 and 3 months it has only been 3 days for me but this is awful.
Related Discussions
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Sometimes products like hair colors may be containing selenium sulfide or sulfur which may be causing such symptoms. Try taking a Benadryl and clean your hair frequently with a mild shampoo(you can use the ones for oily hair) and don’t apply any conditioner on the hair. Also you can shampoo twice during each wash and apply shampoo on the scalp without piling the hair on top.

If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...